Cape Rienga

Cape Rienga

Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Friday, February 8, 2008

All Our Bags are Packed and Ready to Go

If I can speak for the Connecticut posse, who if like myself, after rejoicing the fact that we will not be at work for the next few weeks, busy stuffing bags with just the right stuff, the right amount of stuff, knowing that one will end up wearing the same 5 items of clothes the whole time (if you could only know which they were beforehand), looking for those last minute items (where ARE my ipod earbuds?), changing voicemail, email, sending out valentines with my last 4 stamps (!), the right shoes, the right bags (ok maybe everyone isn't as nutty as I am), tidying up, hoping that we will get a good night sleep, wake up on time and  (skip ahead skip ahead) looking very much  forward be with those who are lucky enough to already be there! Be there soon!   Judith

No comments: