Cape Rienga

Cape Rienga

Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Monday, February 18, 2008

First One Back in the States

Michelle here. So after 35 hours of traveling (i brought the bad weather with me back home, hopefully leaving beautiful weather for the rest of the NZ trip), I'm finally back in CT. Very sad to have left the main group, but at least it allows me to update some photos onto the blog. I truly had the best time on this trip. Each person on this adventure contributed to an amazing experience. Looking forward to keeping in contact with everyone once we're all back in CT, and hopefully seeing the Aussies when they come to visit Kim. I'm not the best photographer (you'll have to wait for Chris and Mark's pictures). But, here are some highlights:

Sat 2/9 - Nancy and I on the Skywalk (192 meters above the ground)












Sun 2/10 - Nancy and I on the ferry to Waiheke Island









Mon 2/11 - One Tree Hill and Sculpture Park









Tues 2/12 - Waipoua Kauri forest (Te Matua Ngahere)












Wed 2/13 -Burying the Hangi at Roma Marae









Thurs 2/14 - Cape Reinga









Fri 2/15 - Haruru Falls









Sat 2/16 - Catamaran around Bay of Islands





Sun 2/17 - My view from the plane

No comments: